PUBLIC WORKS COMPLIANCE
The Public Works Compliance Network is a comprehensive subscription-based resource aimed at a variety of audiences
- Labor Management Compliance Groups
- Construction Unions
- Contractors and Developers
- Labor Compliance Personnel Working for Public Agencies
- Attorneys Dealing with Public Works
The web site identifies, explains and simplifies access to the complex network of laws and regulations that govern competitive bidding and labor compliance on public works construction projects. It provides practical strategies and information, as well as links and navigational aids to useful web sites.
As the site develops, it will evolve into an “online learning community,” where practitioners around the country can share victories and lessons learned.
See “How to Subscribe” for more information on subscription rates.
Here are some topics covered to date:
- How to determine if the public entity followed the rules governing competitive bidding
- How to file a bid protest (including where to file and the pros and cons of each strategy)
- How to analyze whether or not prevailing wages must be paid on a project
- How to approach public entities concerning responsible bidder issues.
This web site and its contents are provided solely for informational and educational purposes and should not be construed as legal advice. Please consult an attorney specializing in public works law for more information on specific situations.
© 2007 Weinberg, Roger & Rosenfeld, A Professional Corporation, All Rights Reserved